All processing of personal data within BonniBonne takes place in accordance with applicable personal data legislation. Within the EU / EEA, the so-called Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies from 25 May 2018.
Personal data manager
Org nr: 559130-0651
Collection of personal data
If you register with BonniBonne or provide personal information in connection with purchases, you agree to share your personal information and thereby agree that that information will be stored on our servers. We need your personal information to provide you with good service, for example in terms of marketing, follow-up and information. We may also need your personal information to comply with laws and perform customer and market analysis.
The information that we may collect is the one you provide on BonniBonne's website or that you provide to us via our Instagram.
- Information that you provide to us when registering for newsletters or as a customer on our web shop. The information includes e-mail address, telephone number, address, mobile phone number, social security number and contact information.
- Delivery information, billing information, payment information and other information that you provide for the purchase or delivery of a product.
- Information that you provide to us via social media as well as information provided in connection with contact through our website.
- Information that we receive when you contact us or otherwise contact us.
Information from other sources
We may obtain or collect additional information about you from third parties, such as sales companies and data providers, and add it to our information about you. This may include demographic information, credit information and other information provided by credit information companies to the extent permitted by law.
Use of personal data for marketing
- Inform you about our products and services and our website.
- Send targeted marketing and advertising offers based on your preferences.
- Customize our service and measure and improve our ads, based on your personal preferences.
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
Discontinue the use of personal data for marketing purposes
If you do not wish to receive marketing in the form of news, information and offers from us (via e-mail), you can email us and we will remove you from our address lists.
Sharing of personal data
In the following cases, we may share your personal information with:
- Subcontractors who help us to run the business (for example in the collection of payment for purchased goods and operation of websites).
- Supervisory authority, police authority, or other competent third party, to answer questions in connection with a criminal investigation. In such a case, we will, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclose such information as is relevant and necessary for the investigation, such as name, social security number, city, state, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Protection and security measures regarding personal data
We work to create a security system that is developed with your privacy in focus and which, to a large extent, will protect against intrusion, spread and other changes that may pose a risk to your privacy.
We store and process your personal data on our or our IT providers' servers and undertake to provide appropriate protection for your personal data.
Your card information is sent directly and encrypted to our payment provider, the information is not saved in BonniBonne's system.
Subject to the restrictions that follow from data protection legislation within the EEA, you have rights regarding your personal data. You have the right to access, correction, restriction, objection, deletion and data portability. Please contact us if you want to apply any or all of these rights. If you want to request access to all personal data that we have about you, please note that photo identification will be required to prove your identity.
You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com at any time.